ISE is a Minecraft mini-game/horror map set in space. You will play as a rescue crew launched to the rescue of a space station, lost in the middle of nowhere, that emits distress signals. Problem, once arrived, access to their shuttle locks and they find themselves trapped in a station that is unknown to them and seems to have gone to shreds. They then have to find a solution to escape, but they realize that these problems are not natural. They then discover the presence of an entity in the form of a swarm of insects that seeks to kill them.
Concept of: Gunivers (common concept)
Genre: Mini-game, survival, horror
Players: 1 player minimum
Game time: 20 minutes per game[/box]
- Generating the station procedurally
- Promote curls
- Create the departure module (arrival of the crew)
- Allow multiple modules to appear jointly
- Assign a function to certain rooms – a malfunction scenario (with the consequences that this to)
- Allow up to two asteroids to hit the station during the game, depressurizing the module (and confining it by closing the doors)
- The more survivors there are, the longer the playing time
- Different end scenarios (death of survivors, leak, confinement of the entity, arrival of specialized emergency, death of the entity etc.)
- Ability to open, close and lock doors separating modules (lock time – unlock time)
- Provide them with an E weapon.Mr. that helps to dispel the entity. This weapon uses the energy of the station. It must recharge before allowing survivors to reuse it.
- Allow them to repair each of the faulty modules, unless the module is destroyed (e.g. failed repair mission because time has passed)
Allow an EVA: allows the player to move out of the station with an MMU (giving it a lower travel speed than the feature)
- Can fly, both in and out of the station
- Can unlock doors
- May cause technical problems in modules
- Can dissipate voluntarily to get a global view of the station. Can then reform wherever it wishes, except in direct proximity to survivors
- Blind and slows down survivors at first, kills them at the second if they have not had time to heal in an infirmary
- The feature will have to be playable by both a player and an AI (it will then cause random malfunctions in the station)
The concepts are made available for any team to realize. However, the recovery of a Gunivers concept is subject to certain conditions that you can find on the page of our affiliate program.