Gunivers is a network of volunteer players and creators who aim to carry out projects of any kind, out of a simple desire to create. We make available different projects that can be very different in nature (development of Discord bot, desktop application, creation of Minecraft maps, organization of events, creation of logos or videos etc .
There are two types of projects:
- The so-called "original" projects: those whose concept was born within Gunivers
- The "affiliated" projects: those who have joined the network in order to receive support for implementation.
Any member can submit their project and apply to affiliate it to Gunivers, provided they have been active in the network (for the sake of trust, we do not accept requests from newcomers). If a concept from Gunivers wishes to be recovered by a team, the realization of this project must be affiliated with Gunivers and will be considered an original Project of Gunivers.
Gunivers provides logistics and motivated members to contribute to the creation of projects. Thus, if y
our project is affiliated with Gunivers, at your request, we can provide you with:
- A Minecraft server
- Access to a remote machine (VPS or web)
- Media coverage of what's new and out of the project
- Permission to ask for help from creators of a particular domain on our Discord
- Quality monitoring of your project
- Help on the organisation of the project
- Advice on improvement/optimization
- Personalised support on Gunivers products that can help you carry out your project (Gunivers-Lib, Command-Syntax-Helper etc…)
Gunivers management is divided into 4 major categories each corresponding to a role on the Discord server:
- Guides: In order to keep the network running smoothly, guides act as administrators, moderators, creators and coffee machines. Don't hesitate to call on them for anything, they are also there for that 😉
- The Animators: To facilitate communication within and outside our network, the animators manage the different platforms (social networks, promotion alsites and even the different Discord servers)
- Project Managers: Each project has a manager. The latter is there to ensure that the project moves forward properly and follows the rules of project affiliation to our network. If you want to join a project in Gunivers, you can choose between becoming the project leader or asking another member to take on this role.
- Partners: They are mainly there to represent the partner organization with Gunivers and facilitate the creation and organization of inter-community events or collaborations.
How do I affiliate a project?
If you're reading this, it's because you want to achieve something and so you're creative! We love creative people! This page explains how to present your project so that it is propelled by our network!
Condition of affiliation
All projects you wish to join Gunivers will be subject to these 6 rules. The latter are simple, fair and equitable and a breach of one of these rules will result in a permanent ban on our network.
Warning: these rules can be scary at first glance but they are essential in order to ensure the smooth running of the network and the respect of its members while leaving a very large number of freedom. If you have any questions about these conditions, please contact a Guide to Our Discord.
If these conditions have not discouraged you, then go out and join our big family
! Be creative!